2.04.2013

31 Day (Week) Challenge - Day 1: Red Nails

Hey guys!

Today's the big day!! This week's theme is red nails and since yesterday was the Superbowl, I of course had to do something that played along with that as well.


To get this look, I used my favorite red polish out of the bunch: Revlon Valentine. It looks a bit bright in the picture but the color is actually darker and looks almost maroonish. For the accent nails, the base color that I used was Revlon Colorstay Bonsai. That one was really light and I had to put on several coats.

To go along with the second football theme, I used a striper brush and my white polish to make the "yard lines" of the football field and added the Latin numerals for the 47th Superbowl: XLVII

 
I really like how it turned out!! And I'm definitely going to be enjoying by manicure for the week. I think this one was a great start to the challenge!

One down, only 30 more to go! Stay tuned for next week's ORANGE themed nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment