1.31.2013

31 Day (Week) Challenge!

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to do a 31 Day Challenge for a long time now and I think that if I don't start it now, I'll never get around to it! My friend from My Life In Turquoise and I decided on creating a little twist to this challenge. 

I am definitely too lazy to change my manicure everyday (I would probably fail the challenge within 2 days) and so is my friend. We decided on making it a 31 Week Challenge (it's still a challenge) so that we can take it a bit easy and still enjoy our lovely manicures for a week :) We're excited to show you all what we come up with!
We will be posting updates everyday Monday, with the first post being this Monday, February 4, 2013!!

There will also be some updates on my Facebook page!! Please feel free to like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment