1.31.2013

Snow Dots

Hello Hello! This is the final post for today! Last week, I decided to do something more winter-like with my nails. At first I thought of snow, but since it hadn't snowed much yet, the theme didn't seem to work. I opted for winter colors and dots so that it kind of looked "snowy" in a way. The polishes I used were Revlon Downtown and Revlon Silver Screen. And to make the nails pop a little more, because the colors didn't contrast too much, I decided to highlight my middle and index fingers.

Also, Revlon Silver Screen is a bit liquidy so making the dots with the dotting tool was a bit hard. Some of them ended up blending together, or at least ended up touching one another and I was too lazy to go back and fix it.

 Hopefully you like it! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment