10.11.2012

Rainbow Galaxy

I've seen a lot of tutorials on galaxy/marble nails and decided to try that out for the new year. I tried to blend the two ideas into one. Instead of making it look like the "galaxy"... I decided to just make it a blend of some bright colors.


This is an old picture again, so I don't remember exactly which color from which brand I used. But I do know that I used Sally Hansen's HD Laser. I also used gold, pink, orange, teal, and red.

This one was a bit tricky to do for me. I used a makeup sponge to dab each layer of polish. So you put on a layer of polish, let it slightly dry, and then dab the sponge on it to take some of the polish off. Do this with every layer and they should pop up due to the unevenness.

There is another way to do galaxy nails but I wanted it to look more marbley, just a blend of colors, so I did it this way. The other way to do this is by applying your base color, and then putting some polish straight onto the sponge and then dabbing each polish onto your nail. I'll do it the other way soon so everyone can see what it looks like.

I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment