6.03.2013

31 Day (Week) Challenge - Day 18: Half Moons

Hey guys!

This post is going to be pretty short because it's super late, I just got back from my brother's high school graduation, and I'm too tired to function! I have the next post in the 31 Day Challenge for you: half moons! My original idea was completely different but I didn't have enough time to create it since I had to go to my brother's graduation today. So, I opted for something much simpler.


To get this look:
  • After applying a base coat, I put hole reinforcements stickers on my nail (on the lunula) and then applied two coats of Revlon Teak Rose.
  • When that was dry, I peeled off the stickers and then filled in the half moons with Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones using a small brush.
  • Using a striping brush, I created the three lines with Revlon Totally Toffee.
  • To finish off the look, I used a dotting tool to add dots with Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones and Revlon Totally Toffee.
  • I ended it all with my trusted top coat.

I liked the end result. It was simple enough but still cute! Also, it is a little sloppy because I was in such a rush to get it done. I hope you all still liked it! And now I am off to bed!! Check back tomorrow because I will have some updates about my blog for you all!


1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete