Anyways, this is going to be a quick post because I need to head out to the airport soon! Take a look at my attempt.
To get this look:
- After applying a trusty base coat, I applied one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White because I don't like applying black polish directly to my nails.
- I followed the white with two coats of Sinful Colors Black On Black.
- Then I used a sponge to sponge on blue polish (Revlon Plunge Pool), lavender polish (Revlon Enchanting), bright pink polish (Revlon Colorstay Wild Strawberry), and yellow polish (Revlon Sunshine Sparkle). After all of that, I went back and added a little bit more of the blue polish.
- I also sponged on some Orly Space Cadet because, well, it has the word "space" in it. I had to use it! Plus the multichrome glitter particles went with the whole look perfectly.
- I also added some silver glitter by applying one coat of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Ice Queen.
- I sealed everything with a top coat.
This was super easy to create and I love how it turned out! I even did the galaxies on my big toes so I'm totally galaxy-fied!
I've seen other bloggers add white dots to this type of mani too and I tried that out on my toes (I did my toes before my fingers) and I didn't like how it looked on me. Maybe I should have tried to use a light grey instead of white? Who knows. But I like the effect the glitter brings to this look.
Well, there you have it! What do you all think of this? Let me know!! This is my very first attempt at galaxy nails. I've tried sponging in a similar way before but the mani wasn't actually a galaxy mani. So hopefully you all think my first attempt was alright!
I hope you all have an amazing couple of weeks and I'll see you all once I get back!