3.14.2013

Sally Hansen Review & Swatch

Hi guys!

I'm sure you all have already seen these, but Sally Hansen has an HD collection that has amazing, bright colors to choose from. I only ended up getting one for now just to try it out and see how it would look.

Here, I have Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Laser. It's an amazing color and definitely one of my favorite polishes in my stash. It's a vibrant, duochrome blue with some glass flecks in it. I tried the polish over a light base, a dark base, and by itself. In my opinion, the polish looks best worn either with a dark base or by itself (the pictures below show the polish worn by itself). The formula is smooth and easy to work with. Since it is a duochrome, I had to apply two coats to get the full effect (the full effect can be seen better with a darker base coat).

**The pictures have the polish without any colored base coats and with two coats of polish. This is what the polish looked like with the light hitting it at different angles


Such a beautiful polish, right? I love it! Have any of you tried any of the other HD polishes from Sally Hansen? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment