3.25.2013

31 Day (Week) Challenge - Day 8: Metallic Nails

Hi everyone!!

I have a funky mani for you today to fulfill my metallic challenge! Metallic things always seem to be pretty funky to me so I decided to do something like that for my mani because I couldn't think of something else, hah. I think I could have done something different to it to make it a little better. Also, I could not capture the real colors of the polishes even if my life depended on it. I think i ended up taking about fifty pictures and then gave up. Then tried again a little while later, still with no luck. So please bare with me on these photos.


This mani was made using SEPHORA by OPI Queen of Everything. Then I used a medium sized detail brush and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Potion to add the purple/blue metallic/duochrome polish on top of the silver metallic polish. It still seemed a little plain so I went back and added the stripes using Sally Hansen Crackle Ink Splatter.


The mani was very easy to make since it only involved striping across the nail. But I really like how it looks! It's so different and "out there" and quirky!


I really hope that all of you liked my mani and enjoyed seeing something different! I definitely had fun creating it and can't wait to show you next week's challenge mani!

Don't forget to stop by at My Life In Turquoise and see my friend's challenge mani for this week.

Woo! 8 down, 23 more to go!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete