I have some exciting news!! I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Hetal from My Life In Turquoise. Hetal, thank you so much!!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me:
- I love traveling. I've visited almost all of the 50 states and about 23 countries. However, I have not visited any South American country, so that's next on my list! Out of everywhere that I have been, my favorite countries (aside from India and the US, since I'm from there and live there, respectively) are probably Sweden and Luxembourg.
- I read anything and everything! If you can't find me, I'm probably hidden away somewhere reading.
- My favorite show, drama show, is LOST. To this day, and probably for a very long time, I think that LOST was the best show ever created. Season 3 kind of sucked, but they made up for ten-fold after that. There were tons of great hidden messages and lessons, and I'm pretty sure I liked it even more because it appealed to my Philosophy major.
- My favorite color is deep/forest green.
- I have a talent for baking and love to cook! I love finding new recipes, trying them out, and even modifying them to make them even better.
- There are always concerts going on in my car and I am convinced I sound amazing. :P
- I receive the most satisfaction when I am doing something that is directly helping another person. Because of this, I have been involved with a nonprofit organization for nearly 20 years.
- 10 Blank Canvases
- A Polished Addiction
- Amber Did It
- Bee Polished
- Criminal Nails
- Fall In...NaiLove
- From Glitter To Creme
- Gnarly Gnails
- Lethal Lacquer
- Mani's by Moore
- Nail Addicted Sisters
- Paint Those Piggies!
- Polish All The Nails
- The Sequined Nail
- Wendy's Delights