4.23.2013

Tri-Polish Challenge (April #3) - Fusion Dotticure

Hi guys!

There's only one more tri-polish challenge post for April left after today! But don't worry, Crumpet's Nail Tarts hosts a tri-polish challenge every month!! So to recap: April's colors are Turquoise, Pink, and Orange.

**The turquoise polish that I am using is the closest to turquoise that I have**

I had such a busy schedule today so I decided on the simplest of manicures for today's challenge. Nonetheless, I think it looks cute in its simplicity! I might be sticking with simpler manis for a while just because I'm job hunting and am running around like crazy these days. Sigh! Job hunting is so stressful! Anyways, take a look at my mani!


To get this look:
  • After putting on a base coat, I put on two coats of China Glaze For Audrey on my thumb, pointer finger, and middle finger
  • I then put on two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White on my ring finger
  • To end the base polishes, I put on two coats of Sinful Colors Island Coral on my pinky finger
  • After letting my ring finger (the white nail) completely dry, I used a small detail brush and Sinful Colors Island Coral to create the wave
  • Then using China Glaze For Audrey and a small dotting tool, I added dots to the white section of my ring finger 
  • Of course, I ended it all with a shiny top coat


I'm happy with this being so simple but hopefully I can do something a bit more dramatic for Thursday's post!!

I had originally intended to do a tape mani but I couldn't cut the tape properly in the wave shape that I wanted. One peak would end up pointy, bigger, or lopsided, so it was so hard to get it to stay the same shape!! Any tips??

What do you all think of the look? Leave me comments in the section below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment